Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Season of Giving, Season of Change

Hello All,
During this time of year, I usually begin to hibernate. My actions and thoughts go under the covers with a warm cup of tea. I begin to reflect on the year and set goals for the upcoming one. These reflections can be exciting and at times sad.

However, this year, I have not had the desire to hibernate. Not in the least. Instead, I am bursting with energy and ready to get the new year going now! It is a change for me, but it just proves that God is ready to do a new thing with me. I can feel it deep down in my spirit and I am excited. Now, it's not to say that everything is perfect. In fact, some things in my life right now are beyond words. But, that is where my faith has to rise to the occasion.

My season of hibernation is over. God is bringing me into a new season and I am ready for it. I know that God has the right people, the right resources, and the right circumstances in place. All I have to do is be open and ready to receive what He has for me.

As 2012 approaches, identify what season God has you and be at peace with it. If you are in a season of hibernation, then hibernate. If God has you in a season of action, then act. God has you where you are for a reason. Your job is to use that space to connect with God so that He can guide you through the process.

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment