Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful

Hello All,
My Nana use to say that just when you think you have the worst....there is always somebody worse off than you. "You should be thankful for whatcha got!" she would say. This Thanksgiving, her words came to mind. I started thanking God for what I did have and not to complain about what I didn't....cause things could be a lot worse.

I am thankful for my health and strength, the use of my limbs, the full capacity of all my faculties, in my right mind, a roof over my head, food to eat, transportation, a job, family, friends, and another opportunity to get things right.

Life is too short to worry and complain....life keeps on moving with or without us. I am tired of running on empty and not utilizing my full power and potential. Thanks Nana for getting me back on track. Miss you and Love you.

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment