Thursday, August 19, 2010

Okay, Great.....

Hello All,
It's the feeling you have when your car won't start and you're already late. It's finding out that your boyfriend's "best friend" is a woman. It's scoring the dream job, then having to share your corner office. It's being told "it's not you, it's me", and no matter how hard you work out...you'll never have Beyonce's bootylicious brickhouse. Okay, Great....

Life has a hilarious way of sneaking up on you. It also has a way of helping you out. We get through life day by day, or sometimes hour by hour! For me, prayer and much needed humor helps me to visualize what's really important, and I eventually get there. The humor also helps me to
escape to another place and have my own personal redemption. (sweet)

Life gets to you sometimes, but don't let it get the best of you. Take each day at a time. Remember, God molded every precious inch of you from head to toe - there is no one like you. No one can do what YOU do, and no one can take your place. You are so excellent, and you have gifts that God has given you to share with the world for His Glory. You are better than the "best friend" reality, and who needs Beyonce's cellulite? Not me! Bask in the glory of what DOES belong to you, and praise God for it. Oh yes Lord, thank you for pen and paper!!

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment