Monday, December 27, 2010

You, just better

Hello All,
This last week of December, my heart and mind are heavy. Lately, I have found myself not being able to sleep well, or concentrate. I feel rushed and over-extended, and a little worried about what is to come. There are things that cannot control, and those are the things that tend to get to me towards the end of the year. I start to think about all that I didn't accomplish, and why I didn't. It's the devil being busy!

As children of God, we are SUPPOSE to know that He is in control. We are trust Him for all of our needs, to solve our problems, and have faith that He knows what is best for us. The big picture is out of our grasp sometimes, and it's hard to SEE. However, God knows the purpose and plan for us and He sees it all.

Just because we are Christians, doesn't mean that we will never have pain and that we will not have to go through life-lessons. It doesn't mean that we can skip through life without taking responsibility for our actions.

As 2011 is almost here, your life has been here! There is no time like the present, to let go of the past and breathe deeply taking in what is to come. Trust God, no matter what it looks like. Have faith that all your dreams and desires will come to fruition. Look to the hills for strength. Pray until something happens!

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

1 comment:

  1. All we can do is give our best to ourselves and whatever we aspire and like you said trust God. Everything happens for a reason and all we can control is ourselves so we have to practice not stressing on things outside of our control. He will not give us more than we can bear and He has His own plan for everything in our lives. We make plans and He laughs because only His will shall be done. Anything outside of that I really don't want to know about. =D

    I wish you the best in 2011 & yes let go of the past and breathe deeply taking in what is to come. Many blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete