Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get On With It

Hello All,
At the beginning of 2011, I carefully wrote down numerous goals and plans for myself and my career as a writer. From the small things like getting new bookmarks, to the bigger things of starting my own publishing company, I expressed in detail what my plans were. On this first day of February, I have not departed from those plans. As a matter of fact, I am revisiting them today to see what needs to be updated! I get excited about where my head is at! I am always thinking, planning, dreaming, wishing, hoping, and PRAYING! Don't forget about exhaling, questioning, learning, growing, and PRAYING some more! Always in a quest to become more of myself. I don't allow anyone to sway me from my belief system or the plans that I have. Anyone. I don't have the heart to straddle the fence about who I am, or what I represent. I take advice through listening, and "I will pray on that", but at the end of the day I have to be at peace with who I am and what I do.

God has revealed things to me, and has shown me places I will go and people that I will encounter. So, the excitement is overwhelming. However, I must admit that being patient with God's time is a challenge! I know that these things will come to fruition all in due season. God wants us to have Hope, Faith, and Intent. He also wants us to speak those things that are not as though they were! You may not see it yet, but speak it into existence - you have the power to do that.

Let me encourage you on today to Get On with life! Revisit those resolutions and plans you wrote on New Year's Day, and put new energy and boldness into them. Pray on those things and let God take them to the next level. You will be overwhelmed and excited too!

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment