Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Cause for Relentless Behavior

Hello All,
The weather is changing and you know what that means - COLD! Ugghh! I will take the warm weather any day over cold, icy weather. The thought of coats, cold ears, snow, ice, winterwizing the car....oh my goodness! So, you can tell I feel so strongly about this! LOL. On the flip side of this, the winter weather keeps me indoors. This allows me to spend more time with self by reading, writing, and meditating. In addition, it allows me to get close to myself and think things through. It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day hustle, that sometimes we can lose sight of what is important and what is good for us. When the weather is warm, we are too busy living it up and being out as much as possible.

At this particular point in my life, I am determined to focus on being happy. I know the things I need to do to get there, and I am not going to let anything or anyone stop me from receiving my happiness. Why not be relentless with our happiness! We are that way in our careers and other areas of life.....but let's get there about our well-being!

Winter is coming, are you ready? Good luck in your quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment