Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Goes Forward, Four Come Right Back

Hello All,
Human nature is fascinating to me - always has been. I am amazed by people, their thought processes, reactions, preconceived notions, and belief systems. We create friendships with people who have the same interests as we do. A significant other is usually someone that is on the same page as we are. Even our careers, passions, and motivations in life are all based on our box - how big it is, how far we are willing to go outside of it, what we are willing to put it in or keep from it. We set the stage for our lives, but many of us are not happy with what is being played out. Hmm, that's real talk.

My Nana use to say that when you point your finger at someone, their are four others pointing back at you! In other words, we all have mess going on in our lives. We all have things we need to work on in order to become the best of ourselves. How hypocritical we are pointing the finger at someone else's faults and shortcomings- knowing ours are probably a lot worse!!

Recently, I made a committment to become the best that I can be. For me, this journey starts with TRUTH. Simply being honest with myself about myself - everything on the inside and outside! It's a scary place that I have hid from for so long. However, in order to become the woman God intended, I have to take it there.
What is your TRUTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment