Monday, October 12, 2009

Wake Up

Hello All,

At one point in my life, I really thought I had it all figured out. I was walking in my purpose, had my dream home, friends who loved me, big goals and dreams. Then, one morning I woke up miserable as all get out. Nothing particular happened, but actually it had. Sometime during the night, when I was asleep, I decided to tell myself the truth. I wasn't fully walking in my purpose, my house was not a home, and some people I thought were my friends turned their backs on me. In addition, God revealed to me that my blessings were put on hold because I was being disobedient.

Wow, that sounds depressing doesn't it? I know right. If someone were to ask you right now if you were happy, how would you respond? Do you know what happiness looks like, how it's suppose to feel, and the maintenance program to sustain it? For most of us, it may take a while to answer those questions.

I use to wonder why I wasn't receiving what I asked for from God. I was going to church, paying my tithes, praying, fasting, and going up to the altar on Sunday morning. Well, there is always that one person we don't bother to pray for because we believe its a lost cause....they don't matter anyway, they did me wrong, this is not fair, I won't allow myself to hurt again....it is usually a relationship with someone that has brought harm to our soul. That unforgiving spirit starts to control every inch of your life, and prevents God from answering all your prayers. Trust me, I know.

The journey of forgiveness has begun for me, and the road will be rough. However, to be able to breathe again, live and love to full capacity, improve myself as a person therefore improving my relationships, walk completely in my purpose and be the woman I was meant to be....
PRICELESS.

Be Blessed,

Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment