Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pass It On

Hello All,
I was thinking about my childhood and how I was exposed to different types of foods. Because of that, there is not much that I will not eat! I notice that a lot of my friends are very picky eaters and some will not even look at a vegetable! They just were not exposed to it as a child, and its carried over into their adult life - now to their kids - and so on, and so on. What we are exposed to as children, carries us through our lives. It shapes our views & opinions, our values, and our belief system. It sets a framework for our relationships in life, and what we will and won't do. Take the time to open up the world for your children! They deserve it! They will appreciate it when they become adults and can pass that on through generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment