Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello All,
In 2006, I had my very first book signing at Barnes and Noble. In addition the signing, a reporter from the Sun Times was coming to interview me. She arrived and began asking lots of questions, and she took pictures of me talking with people about my book. A couple of weeks later when the article was released, I was sadly disappointed. The reporter misquoted me, and had some personal information wrong. I couldn't believe it! My first interview and it was not all that I hoped it would be. I had to move on from it, and my family and friends told me not to worry about it. Since then, I have given so many interviews and no one even mentions that first article. Do you know what it feels like to be misunderstood? You desperately want everyone to know the truth, but reality is too far gone.

Most of the time, the things we worry about aren't worthy of us thinking about anyway. We have to learn how to filter for our own sake, and keep it moving. The truth will eventually come to light. All will be well in your heart and mind.

Be Blessed,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment