Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's a Small World

Hello All,
Have you ever found out that someone you know is married to a family member of someone you really don't want to know but have to know anyway?? LOL! I know, sounds crazy. But, this is an example of situations that cause us to shake our heads and say, "It's a small world!" The world is not as big as it seems. People are not as far away as we think. Life is more on our side that we know.

My mother convinced me at an early age that everyone comes into our life for a reason; to teach us lessons and add chapters to our story. The reason may not be good, but the lesson will change us into the person that we are to become. Years later, you may look back and finally realize why a certain person was placed into your life.

My world seems to be shifting a lot lately. Things are happening that I don't quite understand, while other things are crystal clear. I find myself just praying and asking God for strength and clarity. When the time is right, God reveals things to me and brings the right people in my life. In addition, some people have worn out their welcome and it is time for them to go.

It is a small world. And when things (and people) show you just how small this world is, just go with it. There is something to be learned and the lesson will save you.

Blessings,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment