Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Go Get It

Hello All,
I woke up this morning, had a cup of tea and wrote in my prayer journal. As I wrote, I began to feel a wave of motivation. I quickly wrote down what the spirit was giving me:

Don't doubt yourself
Don't procrastinate
Be creative
Think like a mogul
Connect more with family & friends
Attend classes, workshops and events to perfect your craft
Go for it
Make a plan
Be confident
Expand your horizons
Have fun

I thought about this list all day. Even during my weekly pilgrimage to Wal-Mart, I continued to think about this list and realized that God was giving me the framework; answers to prayers. God knows that I appreciate when things are straight forward! He also knows that I am not afraid to work hard towards things that I am passionate about. I have taken the stance that I don't want God to fix things for me. "Please put the right resources and people in place so that I can achieve what I am trying to do."

Later in the day, I was reading an article about freelance writing. I had an "Aha!" moment. I had to text my good friend Michelle giving her a list of things that came to my mind; things I want to do. I told her because I know she "gets it" and she would understand my list. She wouldn't question it, try to talk me out of it or be confused by it. She would just get it and say "Awesome! Do it all!" It's the same thing God tells me each day in my prayer time.

I claimed GO GET IT as my personal theme for 2013. My vision board is placed right beside my writing desk (which is really the dining room table) and it radiates each day. Now, it's time to do it. It's time to go get it!

Blessings,
Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment